Friday, April 3, 2009


Oh sure, I have tried it in the past, many times, with an exact equal amount of failure attached.

Today seemed somehow different, I woke up early, feeling well rested and relaxed.
After preparing the first administration of caffeine I still had enough time to get back into bed for a few minutes to read "its not about the bike"...the book has been out for ages but I never got around to it until I too started spending great amounts of time in the saddle, battling the heat, sweat and sheer exhaustion of Natasha's Monday evening spinning class.

I got to work early, the traffic was a breeze almost reminiscent of I am legend.

As per usual at this time of the month I prepared and emailed my monthly report to my MD...only to realise that I left out an important item...

The good mood changed, my spirits plummeted, the sky's hue turned from a shading of 6:6:148 to 71:69:85 (RGB) or if you prefer Pantone: from 278 right down to a 655.

Feeding off the final shreds of optimism and confidence I tried one time and....

managed to successfully recall an email message...

No comments: